We are looking for a Sales Admin to receive and process sale order requests, checking the accuracy of and maintaining sales records on CRM data base. If you have an eye for detail and have an experience in a sales environment as an administrator, then this could be the perfect role for you.
About the job
- Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- Permanent, Full-time or Part time
- Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process orders via CRM
- Check data accuracy of orders submitted
- Contact colleagues to obtain missing information or resolve queries
- Liaise with suppliers and other departments to ensure timely deliveries
- Build strong relationships with both suppliers and customers
- Set up supplier accounts and monitor buy prices to achieve best commercials available
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Stay up to date with new products and features
Skills and Experience required as Sales Admin
- Proven work experience as a sales administrator or sales support agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Attention to detail and good commercial understanding
We value our employees and are committed to providing them with a workplace that is both safe and secure.
Likewise, we create an environment where every employee is treated fairly, with respect, and importantly equal opportunities for all.
Read more about our employee commitment on our careers page, and find some of our benefits here:
- 24 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 29)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Buy/sell back holiday scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks;
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- 50% of your gym membership
- 50% of trainers every year
- Discounted Apple Watch
- Monthly cinema tickets and movie vouchers
- Weekly drink vouchers
After a year of working apart, we are now back to flexible working. To continuously take care of our team’s mental health we run different campaigns and incentives throughout the year such as: A dedicated personal trainer, team building activities, food vans at work, meditation classes, family day, and company parties.
Apply now for success
do you want to join the Redsquid team as Sales Admin
At Redsquid we are all about making a difference to our customers with the use of technology. An innovative provider of solutions within IoT, Cyber Security, ICT, Data Connectivity and furthermore Voice solutions.
We are here to improve our customers businesses as well as their operations. Therefore with the use of technology we make them more efficient, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Join our team and help us fulfil this mission by providing outstanding solutions and exceptional service to our customers!