We’re looking for an Account Manager with a passion for technology to proactively and strategically manage a portfolio of accounts. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will become a part of our dedicated Account Management team – striving to make a difference to our customers every single day with the use of technology and the highest service level!
About the job
- Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- Permanent, Full-time
- Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week
Are you ready to become a part of our dedicated Account Management team? No technology experience is required- the most important thing for us is that you are passionate about technology and eager to learn about all our solutions, so you can join us in our journey to make a difference to our customers with the use of technology.
As a part of the role, you will be building close relationships with our clients, ensuring maximum satisfaction, portfolio growth, and client retention.
This role is right for you if: You are passionate about technology and the Digital Transformation! You are passionate about your customers and want to create close and long-term partnerships while being hungry for growing your dedicated portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing a portfolio of Redsquid’s clients
- Pro-actively communicating and taking ownership of client management at defined regular intervals
- Meeting with your clients face to face to deliver bespoke service standards and requirements at least once per quarter
- Maintaining regular contact with clients
- Landscaping your customer base
- Renewing your existing base
- Expanding your client’s portfolios by providing exemplary service
- Identifying additional business opportunities and increasing revenue from the existing customer base by selling additional services and products
- Working toward and consistently achieving personal KPIs
- Securing testimonials from your clients to be used for marketing materials
- Maintaining accurate records of clientele information within our CRM systems
Skills and Experience required as an Account Manager
- Excellent time management skills
- The attitude of a committed team player
- The ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to listen to and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Self-motivation, positivity and enthusiasm
- A good understanding of corporate culture and hierarchy
- Experience in delivering presentations, and coordinating high-level client meetings
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and grammatically across a wide range of audiences, up to director level
- Previous experience in building and maintaining relationships with clients
- A clean and up to date driving license with access to your own vehicle
We value our employees and are committed to providing them with a workplace that is both safe and secure.
Likewise, we create an environment where every employee is treated fairly, with respect, and importantly equal opportunities for all.
Read more about our employee commitment on our careers page, and find some of our benefits here:
- 22 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 29)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Buy/sell back holiday scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks;
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- 50% of your gym membership
- 50% of trainers every year
- Discounted Apple Watch
- Monthly cinema tickets and movie vouchers
- Weekly drink vouchers
After a year of working apart, we are now back to flexible working. To continuously take care of our team’s mental health we run different campaigns and incentives throughout the year such as: A dedicated personal trainer, team building activities, food vans at work, meditation classes, family day, and company parties.
Apply now for success
do you want to join the Redsquid team as an Account Manager?
At Redsquid we are all about making a difference to our customers with the use of technology. An innovative provider of solutions within IoT, Cyber Security, ICT, Data Connectivity and furthermore Voice solutions.
We are here to improve our customers businesses as well as their operations. Therefore with the use of technology we make them more efficient, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Join our team and help us fulfil this mission by providing outstanding solutions and exceptional service to our customers!