Enterprise Account Manager
We’re looking for a Enterprise Account Manager to pro-actively and strategically manage a portfolio of enterprise accounts. Are you passionate about technology and ready to be a part of a team who wants to make a difference? Then you might be just the person we are looking for! Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will become a part of our dedicated Account Management team – striving to make a difference to our customers every single day with at the use of technology and the highest service level!
About the job
- Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- Permanent, Full-time
- Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week
Reporting to the Sales Director, this role will be responsible for profitably retaining, developing and growing a portfolio of Redsquid’s largest and most complex customer accounts. You’ll be responsible for achieving and exceeding business targets, expressed in terms of revenue, new product revenue growth and customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for strong Development Plans for all accounts with the creation of an account/win plan for all re-sign and growth opportunities.
You will be accountable for integration across organisation sub-functions (encompassing commercial, finance, legal, service, bid and propositions) extensive knowledge of the industry sector and strong commercial awareness covering the trading environment and the customer’s specific commercial challenges.
This role is also responsible for conducting customer meetings and dialogue encompassing both immediate opportunities and potential roadmap for the client’s business both medium and long term, accurately recording all sales activity on the central CRM system. As a Redsquid ambassador both in the external market and within internal stakeholders, you will be demonstrating best in class sales behaviour and deliver excellent customer experience results.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for developing successful, sustainable and profitable long-term relationship with our largest and most complex customers, to include responsibility for escalation management to appropriate level
- Responsible for drawing on multiple sources of information and insight (customer, competitors, market insight/trends, group insight, trading/economic environment) in order to formulate win strategies with customers
- To develop a strong understanding of the customer’s requirements and transformational roadmap ensure robust account development plans exist for each customer accurately portraying the competitive landscape and how we are positioned within it
- Define, develop and own key customer relationships and customer contact strategy
- Accountable for customer satisfaction improvements and increasing Net Promoter score within the account
- Accountable for utilising sales process tools to define, develop and owning key customer relationships and customer contact strategy, enabling other teams to deliver service and products by working closely and being clear and open with communication
- Accountable for sustainable profitable growth across strategic account base maximising profit for Redsquid and acknowledging any risk associated
- Taking responsibility for own personal development, to ensure fully conversant with the whole portfolio and can sell a value proposition
- Accountable for developing effective, multi-layer relationships with customers, demonstrating knowledge of their business and their decision-making process, right across their business to add value and exceptional engagement, to become a trusted and valued partner
- Identify opportunities to grow and sell Redsquid’s complex solutions
- Translation of account plans into actionable steps for self and virtual team
- Continually learn about the industry and new products and services
- Work on additional projects to support the team or overall strategy
- Pro-actively communicating and taking ownership of client management at defined regular intervals
- Meeting with your clients face to face to deliver bespoke service standards and requirements at least once per quarter
- Maintaining regular contact with clients
- Landscaping your customer base
- Renewing your existing base
- Expanding your client’s portfolios by providing exemplary service
- Identifying additional business opportunities and increasing revenue from existing customer base by selling additional services and products.
- Working toward and consistently achieving personal KPIs
- Securing testimonials from your clients to be used for marketing materials
- Maintaining accurate records of clientele information within our CRM systems.
Skills and Experience required as an Enterprise Account Manager
- You must be an expert in interpersonal and stakeholder manager skills. As client partner for our most significant accounts, you will engages at the most senior levels with customers and draw together senior stakeholders from Enterprise
- Expert level ability to influence and convince both external customers and internal colleagues (both to support the sales process and address customer concerns in-life)
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts and build relationships at senior levels of the customer organisation
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen and business understanding enabling achievement of profitable growth and retention results
- Ability to articulate winning account plans and translate into tangible sales activities, successfully engaging virtual teams
- Strong knowledge and experience of the telecommunications industry is essential
- Experience in negotiating at boardroom level a variety of decision makers
- Excellent time management skills
- The attitude of a committed team player
- The ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to listen to and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Self-motivation, positivity and enthusiasm
- A demonstrable track record of high value commercial and strategic account management
- Experience in directly managing a portfolio of high end, corporate and blue chip clients
- A good understanding of corporate culture and hierarchy
- Experience in delivering presentations and coordinating high level client meetings
- A clean and up to date driving license with access to your own vehicle
We value our employees and are committed to providing them with a workplace which is both safe and secure.
Likewise we create an environment where every employee is treated fairly, with respect and importantly equal opportunities for all.
Read more about our employee commitment on our careers page, and find some of our benefits here:
- 24 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 29)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Buy/sell back holiday scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks;
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- 50% of your gym membership
- 50% of trainers every year
- Discounted Apple Watch
- Monthly cinema tickets and movie vouchers
- Weekly drink vouchers
After a year of working apart, we are now back to flexible working. To continuously take care of our team’s mental health we run different campaigns and incentives throughout the year such as: A dedicated personal trainer, team building activities, food vans at work, meditation classes, family day, and company parties
Redsquid Communications Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We take all reasonable steps to employ, train and promote employees based on their experience, abilities, and qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins and caste), religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Apply now for success
Enterprise Account Manager
do you want to join the Redsquid team as an Enterprise Account Manager?
At Redsquid we are all about making a difference to our customers with the use of technology. An innovative provider of solutions within IoT, Cyber Security, ICT, Data Connectivity and furthermore Voice solutions.
We are here to improve our customers businesses as well as their operations. Therefore with the use of technology we make them more efficient, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Join our team and help us fulfil this mission by providing outstanding solutions and exceptional service to our customers!