2nd Line IT Engineer
Join our friendly and knowledgeable team and become part of a dynamic and fast-paced IT help desk environment. We offer B2B help desk support, project management and professional services to a wide range of clients. Work alongside experienced engineers and be exposed to a variety of technologies and support skills. Over time, we can offer training and career progression.
About the job
Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week
Start as soon as possible
Duties & Responsibilities
- Taking incoming supports calls from our customer base via phone and email
- Supporting standard business systems and infrastructure, including but not limited to Windows Client OS, Windows Server OS, Apple OS, TCPIP Networks, M365 and Microsoft Office.
- Provisioning basic IT equipment and services including but not limited to PC’s, routers, wireless access points, M365 and antivirus.
- Working hours are 9:00 – 5:30, and for the early shift 8:00 till 4:30. You may be required to do the early shift one day per week.
Skills and Experience required as a 2nd Line IT Engineer
- Solid understanding of networking – CCNA preferred
- Layer 3 switching functionality
- Advanced network troubleshooting
- IP routing
- Port forwarding
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Windows Client OS
- Windows Server OS
- Apple OSX
- Microsoft Office
- Exchange Online
- Azure Active Directory
- Conditional Access
- Compliance Policies
- Endpoint Manager
- Microsoft Azure
- Virtual machine deployment
- Hardware Firewalls
- Analytical thinking
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional customer service
We value our employees and are committed to providing them with a workplace which is both safe and secure. Likewise, we create an environment where every employee is treated fairly, with respect and importantly equal opportunities for all. Read more about our employee commitment on our careers page, and find some of our benefits here:
- 24 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 29)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Buy/sell back holiday scheme
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks;
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition
Apply now for success
2nd Line IT Engineer
do you want to join the Redsquid team as a 2nd Line IT Engineer?
At Redsquid we are all about making a difference to our customers with the use of technology. An innovative provider of solutions within IoT, Cyber Security, ICT, Data Connectivity and Voice solutions.
We are here to improve our customer’s businesses as well as their operations. Therefore with the use of technology we make them more efficient, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Join our team and help us fulfil this mission by providing outstanding solutions and exceptional service to our customers!