Corporate Account Manager
We’re looking for a Corporate Account Manager to pro-actively and strategically manage a portfolio of corporate accounts.
About the job
- Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- Permanent, Full-time
- Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week
We’re looking for a Corporate Account Manager to pro-actively and strategically manage a portfolio of corporate accounts. The role includes building close working relationships with some of our most prestigious clients, ensuring maximum client satisfaction, portfolio growth and client retention as well as managing stakeholder relationships with clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing a portfolio of Redsquid’s largest and most prestigious clients
- Pro-actively communicating and taking ownership of client management at defined regular intervals
- Meeting with your clients face to face to deliver bespoke service standards and requirements at least once per quarter
- Maintaining regular contact with clients
- Landscaping your customer base
- Renewing your existing base
- Expanding your client’s portfolios by providing exemplary service
- Identifying additional business opportunities and increasing revenue from existing customer base by selling additional services and products.
- Working toward and consistently achieving personal KPIs
- Securing testimonials from your clients to be used for marketing materials
- Maintaining accurate records of clientele information within our CRM systems.
Skills and Experience required as a Corporate Account Manager
- Strong knowledge and experience of the telecommunications industry is essential
- Experience in negotiating at boardroom level a variety of decision makers
- Excellent time management skills
- The attitude of a committed team player
- The ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to listen to and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Self-motivation, positivity and enthusiasm
- A demonstrable track record of high value commercial and strategic account management
- Experience in directly managing a portfolio of high end, corporate and blue chip clients
- A good understanding of corporate culture and hierarchy
- Experience in delivering presentations and coordinating high level client meetings
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and grammatically across a wide range of audiences, up to director level
- Previous experience in building and maintaining relationships with clients
- A clean and up to date driving license with access to your own vehicle
We value our employees and are committed to providing them with a workplace which is both safe and secure.
Likewise we create an environment where every employee is treated fairly, with respect and importantly equal opportunities for all.
Read more about our employee commitment on our careers page, and find some of our benefits here:
- 22 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 29)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks; (such as gym membership, cinema tickets, flight and hotels)
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition
- Flexible working
Apply now for success
Corporate Account Manager
do you want to join the Redsquid team as a Corporate Account Manager?
At Redsquid we are all about making a difference to our customers with the use of technology. An innovative provider of solutions within IoT, Cyber Security, ICT, Data Connectivity and furthermore Voice solutions.
We are here to improve our customers businesses as well as their operations. Therefore with the use of technology we make them more efficient, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Join our team and help us fulfil this mission by providing outstanding solutions and exceptional service to our customers!