Corporate Account Manager
We’re looking for a Corporate Account Manager to pro-actively and strategically manage a portfolio of corporate accounts. Are you passionate about technology and ready to be a part of a team who wants to make a difference? Then you might be just the person we are looking for ! Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will become a part of our dedicated Account Management team – striving to make a difference to our customers every single day with at the use of technology and the highest service level!
About the job
- Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- Permanent, Full-time
- Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week
We’re looking for a Corporate Account Manager to pro-actively and strategically manage a portfolio of corporate accounts. The role includes building close working relationships with some of our most prestigious clients, ensuring maximum client satisfaction, portfolio growth and client retention as well as managing stakeholder relationships with clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing a portfolio of Redsquid’s largest and most prestigious clients
- Pro-actively communicating and taking ownership of client management at defined regular intervals
- Meeting with your clients face to face to deliver bespoke service standards and requirements at least once per quarter
- Maintaining regular contact with clients
- Landscaping your customer base
- Renewing your existing base
- Expanding your client’s portfolios by providing exemplary service
- Identifying additional business opportunities and increasing revenue from existing customer base by selling additional services and products.
- Working toward and consistently achieving personal KPIs
- Securing testimonials from your clients to be used for marketing materials
- Maintaining accurate records of clientele information within our CRM systems.
Skills and Experience required as a Corporate Account Manager
- Strong knowledge and experience of the telecommunications industry is essential
- Experience in negotiating at boardroom level a variety of decision makers
- Excellent time management skills
- The attitude of a committed team player
- The ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to listen to and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Self-motivation, positivity and enthusiasm
- A demonstrable track record of high value commercial and strategic account management
- Experience in directly managing a portfolio of high end, corporate and blue chip clients
- A good understanding of corporate culture and hierarchy
- Experience in delivering presentations and coordinating high level client meetings
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and grammatically across a wide range of audiences, up to director level
- Previous experience in building and maintaining relationships with clients
- A clean and up to date driving license with access to your own vehicle
We value our employees and are committed to providing them with a workplace which is both safe and secure.
Likewise we create an environment where every employee is treated fairly, with respect and importantly equal opportunities for all.
Read more about our employee commitment on our careers page, and find some of our benefits here:
- 22 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 29)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Buy/sell back holiday scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks;
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- 50% of your gym membership
- 50% of trainers every year
- Discounted Apple Watch
- Monthly cinema tickets and movie vouchers
- Weekly drink vouchers
After a year of working apart, we are now back to flexible working. To continuously take care of our team’s mental health we run different campaigns and incentives throughout the year such as: A dedicated personal trainer, team building activities, food vans at work, meditation classes, family day, and company parties
Apply now for success
Corporate Account Manager
do you want to join the Redsquid team as a Corporate Account Manager?
At Redsquid we are all about making a difference to our customers with the use of technology. An innovative provider of solutions within IoT, Cyber Security, ICT, Data Connectivity and furthermore Voice solutions.
We are here to improve our customers businesses as well as their operations. Therefore with the use of technology we make them more efficient, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Join our team and help us fulfil this mission by providing outstanding solutions and exceptional service to our customers!