1st Line UC Support
We are looking for a passionate 1st Line UC Support, to join our busy help desk and provide excellent service to our customers.
About The Job
Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week
Start as soon as possible
This is a superb opportunity for an individual that enjoys problem solving and communicating with customers. Not only is this a rewarding role where you can help others on a day-to-day basis; but you will be working for a company who are continuing to expand and reward their staff. This results both in terms of incentives and training, along with the chance of progression within your career.
This is a desk-based role located at our offices in Hertfordshire, this is an opportunity for an individual who is passionate about supporting clients and finding the right solutions for them. Working closely with the existing team, you will be the first point of contact for our customers, handling a high volume of tickets via telephone, email, and live chat enquiry’s-delivering exceptional customer service, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Dealing with technical queries over the phone, email and via our web chat to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Complex tasks and faults resolution.
- Making changes to customers’ existing phone systems remotely.
- Thoroughly document customer interactions through tickets on the CRM system
- Analyse customer issues and provide solutions through troubleshooting guidance and support processes.
- Building strong and enduring personal relationships with customers.
- Liaise with third parties such as suppliers and the networks.
- Work to service level agreements
- Escalating customer complaints
- Managing customer faulty device issues.
- Some elements of Project Management.
Skills & Experience required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Previous experience in supporting technical issues in telecoms sector is required.
- Previous experience in delivering outstanding customer service.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and relationships.
- Passionate about supporting clients and finding the right solutions for them.
- High detail-oriented and motivated
We value our employees and are committed to providing them with a workplace which is both safe and secure.
Likewise we create an environment where every employee is treated fairly, with respect and importantly equal opportunities for all.
Read more about our employee commitment on our careers page, and find some of our benefits here:
- 22 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 29)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks;
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition
- Buy/Sell back holiday scheme
Apply now for success
1st Line UC Support
Do you want to join the Redsquid team as a 1st Line UC Support?
At Redsquid we are all about making a difference to our customers with the use of technology. An innovative provider of solutions within IoT, Cyber Security, ICT, Data Connectivity and furthermore Voice solutions.
We are here to improve our customers businesses as well as their operations. Therefore with the use of technology we make them more efficient, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Join our team and help us fulfil this mission by providing outstanding solutions and exceptional service to our customers!