Are you a visionary marketing leader seeking a dynamic, innovative environment where your ideas shape the future? Redsquid, a cutting-edge Managed Service Provider, invites you to lead our marketing team as we strive to make a real difference to our customers using technology. Collaborate with a dedicated team, mentor professionals, and impact our continuous growth. At Redsquid, innovation is in our DNA, and your creativity will thrive. If you’re ready to make a profound difference in the marketing world and grow your career, apply now and shape your future at Redsquid!
About the job
Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week (9am – 5:30pm)
Start as soon as possible
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our dedicated team and lead the development and execution of our marketing strategies. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you’ll be managing a team of 2 and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve marketing objectives and contribute to the growth and success of the company. We’re now looking for the next marketing wizard to support our mission and keep making a difference to our customers, people and a small part of the world – a real go getter filled with new ideas!
Duties & Responsibilities
While overseeing the marketing team, we are looking for someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves to ensure peak performance and that we as a brand keep being innovative and the best in the market.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies aligned with company goals.
- Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities for growth.
- Monitor industry and competitive trends to stay ahead of the curve.
- Plan, manage, and optimize marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital, social media, email, and traditional advertising.
- Create engaging and targeted content for different audiences.
- Drive lead-generation efforts through effective SEO and content marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure alignment with lead generation goals.
- Create compelling lead generation campaigns across a range of platforms from Google Ads, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Maintain and enhance the company’s brand identity and messaging.
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing materials and channels.
- Manage and mentor a team of 6 marketing professionals.
- Provide guidance and support to team members to achieve their objectives.
- Complete consistent development plans that can support the team in upskilling.
- Utilise data analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Generate reports and insights to inform decision-making.
- Utilise our CRM systems to spot trends and develop improvements within the platform.
- Manage the marketing budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources.
Skills and Experience required as Our Enterprise IT Sales Lead
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred
- Proven experience in marketing
- Strong understanding of marketing principles including digital marketing, SEO, SEM, and content marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficiency in data analysis and marketing analytics tools.
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative marketing strategies.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on achieving measurable outcomes.
We value our employees and are committed to providing them with a workplace which is both safe and secure.
Likewise we create an environment where every employee is treated fairly, with respect and importantly equal opportunities for all.
Read more about our employee commitment on our careers page, and find some of our benefits here:
- 25 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 29)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks;
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition
- Buy/Sell back holiday scheme
Redsquid Communications Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We take all reasonable steps to employ, train and promote employees based on their experience, abilities, and qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins and caste), religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Apply now for success
do you want to join the Redsquid team as a Marketing Manager?
At Redsquid we are all about making a difference to our customers with the use of technology. An innovative provider of solutions within IoT, Cyber Security, ICT, Data Connectivity and Voice solutions.
We are here to improve our customer’s businesses as well as their operations. Therefore with the use of technology we make them more efficient, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Join our team and help us fulfil this mission by providing outstanding solutions and exceptional service to our customers!