Enterprise IT Sales Lead
Working with the Sales team, develop a clear understanding of our clients’ IT, Security and Cloud needs, identify sales opportunities, and execute sales strategies. Support the Service Desk team in delivering technical solutions with other projects for client systems requiring specialist support. Develop strong relationships with key customers and identify areas of growth, delivering innovative and tangible solutions that add value to our clients’ business.
About the job
Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week
Start as soon as possible
Working with the Sales team, develop a clear understanding of our clients’ IT, Security and Cloud needs, identify sales opportunities, and execute sales strategies. Support the Service Desk team in delivering technical solutions in conjunction with other projects for client’s systems that require specialist support. Develop strong relationships with key customers and identify areas of growth, deliver innovative and tangible solutions that add value to our clients’ business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with enterprise clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Execute sales strategies to meet revenue objectives and drive growth.
- Collaborate with our teams to develop and deliver custom solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of our product offerings and the competitive landscape.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and external clients to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Monitor and report on sales metrics to measure success and identify areas for improvement.
- Responsible for best practices on all collaboration and digital tools to comply with industry standard frameworks and policies.
- Commercial acumen for sales activities familiar with quotation, margins and negotiation.
- Proven experience as a successful sales professional in the enterprise IT industry, with a track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ensure IT systems are fully documented to audit changes and updates and to support business change and operations.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise IT solutions, including software, hardware, cloud computing, cybersecurity, M365, Azure, networking, and data management.
Skills and Experience required as Our Enterprise IT Sales Lead
- 3-5 years of experience in IT, Security, Cloud including Azure and Microsoft applications
- Strong experience in presenting to board level decision makers.
- Knowledge of a diverse range of IT and UC solutions and must come from a technical background.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We value our employees and are committed to providing them with a workplace which is both safe and secure.
Likewise we create an environment where every employee is treated fairly, with respect and importantly equal opportunities for all.
Read more about our employee commitment on our careers page, and find some of our benefits here:
- 25 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 29)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks;
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition
- Buy/Sell back holiday scheme
Redsquid Communications Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We take all reasonable steps to employ, train and promote employees based on their experience, abilities, and qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins and caste), religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Apply now for success
Enterprise IT Sales Lead
do you want to join the Redsquid team as a Telecoms Service Desk Manager?
At Redsquid we are all about making a difference to our customers with the use of technology. An innovative provider of solutions within IoT, Cyber Security, ICT, Data Connectivity and Voice solutions.
We are here to improve our customer’s businesses as well as their operations. Therefore with the use of technology we make them more efficient, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Join our team and help us fulfil this mission by providing outstanding solutions and exceptional service to our customers!