We are looking for an experienced Sales Director to help drive our organic and strategic growth. Reporting to the CEO and part of the Leadership team, you’ll be working with a team of up to 9 helping them to exceed their annual sales targets. The Sales Director will support the team in upskilling their knowledge via extensive training and personal development plans.
About the job
Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week
Start as soon as possible
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with the Leadership team to drive an effective sales team to support the strategic growth plans
- Responsible for working with the Commercial Manager, Solutions Specialist and Account Managers to exceed the annual sales target
- Monitoring and supervising the team and reporting weekly/monthly on their performance against targets
- Be ready to roll up sleeves and support the team close and win sales opportunities, including attending customer site visits with team members
- Active management of the pipeline in CRM to enable accurate forecasting and informed decision making
- Both independently and alongside the Marketing team create and deliver leads for pipeline growth via internal/external customer meetings and by following up on Marketing leads
- Preparation of customer proposals and effective bid management
- Working with the Commercial Manager to ensure deals are maximised commercially in terms of gross margin and contract length
- Responsible for ensuring that the “Out of Contract” customer base is never above 5%
- Establish a culture of success and winning within the team and wider business
- Identify the team’s training requirements and ensure built into personal development plans
- Recruit for any vacant roles as required
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous track record of leading a Sales function in the IT and Telecoms industry
- Must be commercial astute
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Created commission plans and reported actual performance
- Previous experience in managing a budget
- Forecasting pipeline and deals in CRM
- IT skills include prior use of a CRM system
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Practical experience in coaching and developing team members
We value our employees and are committed to providing them with a workplace which is both safe and secure.
Likewise we create an environment where every employee is treated fairly, with respect and importantly equal opportunities for all.
Read more about our employee commitment on our careers page, and find some of our benefits here:
- 25 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 29)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks;
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition
- Buy/Sell back holiday scheme
Apply now for success
do you want to join the Redsquid team as a Sales Director?
At Redsquid we are all about making a difference to our customers with the use of technology. An innovative provider of solutions within IoT, Cyber Security, ICT, Data Connectivity and Voice solutions.
We are here to improve our customer’s businesses as well as their operations. Therefore with the use of technology we make them more efficient, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Join our team and help us fulfil this mission by providing outstanding solutions and exceptional service to our customers!