A passionate Operations Director is required to join one of the UK’s leading independent solutions providers and help us on our mission to make a difference to our customers through innovative technology solutions.
About the job
- Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- Permanent, Full-time
- Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week
Operations Director will be able to apply strategic planning covering both business systems and business process. As the business expands your focus is to understand the business fully and oversee operations including best practice and operational function as well as improvement.
With a solid ICT background, you must be able to motivate yourself and others and manage your time effectively. Working as part of a busy team you will oversee the day to day running of the technical and service teams and will be able to implement new procedures to streamline processes and policies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the technical and service teams and involve yourself in these areas as required to do so
- Manage and monitor performance and relationships to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of customer excellence
- Identify opportunities across the business, investigating options and designing solutions; preparing and presenting proposals; and delivering solutions which meet objectives
- Contribute to the development of the company’s corporate strategy to ensure that company achieves its short and long-term objectives
- Day to day management and supervisory role for departmental team leaders
- Working with departmental team leaders ensuring that strategic objectives of the Company are met for each of their teams
- Lead, motivate and direct key reports
- High level handling of escalations of customer issues
- Increase departmental efficiency through KPIs
- Reduce and maintain a low customer churn percentage
- Create a long-term business plan to ensure customer service levels and customer experience is the best in the industry.
- Manage and report on team performance, against individual KPIs and targets
- Project management tasks and project reporting to Board
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies
- Play a significant role in implementing new initiatives geared towards operational excellence
- Overseeing the delivery of UC support and customer service department, being an escalation point for the teams
- Making sure the company complies with the SLA agreements
- Overseeing the department workload coordinating effectively with management
- Managing PDP’s and assigning training programmes when required making sure the department is constantly upskilled
- Conducting one 2 ones with team members
- Implementing changes and keeping on top of the company’s CRM system
- General organisation and sales office support.
Skills and Experience required as our Operations Director
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in senior management role
- ICT background with significant experience in working in an ICT/technical environment
- Experience of developing, implementing, and managing ICT strategy’s
- Experience in resolving customer escalations
- Demonstrable experience leading and motivating a team
- Track record of KPI delivery
- Passionate about driving success and implementing best practice
- Solution focused
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with the ability to demonstrate towards performance
- Experience working closely with CRM systems
We value our employees and are committed to providing them with a workplace which is both safe and secure.
Likewise we create an environment where every employee is treated fairly, with respect and importantly equal opportunities for all.
Read more about our employee commitment on our careers page, and find some of our benefits here:
- 22 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 29)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks;
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition
- Buy/Sell back holiday scheme
Apply now for success
do you want to join the Redsquid team as our Operations Director?
At Redsquid we are all about making a difference to our customers with the use of technology. An innovative provider of solutions within IoT, Cyber Security, ICT, Data Connectivity and furthermore Voice solutions.
We are here to improve our customers businesses as well as their operations. Therefore with the use of technology we make them more efficient, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Join our team and help us fulfil this mission by providing outstanding solutions and exceptional service to our customers!