We are looking for a passionate and driven Solutions Specialist to drive our team of Account Managers as we help our customers through the digital transformation. You will become a part of an innovative company in high growth, which we keep expanding through both organic growth and out buy and build strategy. Reporting directly to the Sales Director you will take grasp of the department, to support the team in making a difference to our customers.
About the job
- Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- Permanent, Full-time
- Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week
As a Solutions Specialist at Redsquid, you will lead our Product and Innovation function. You will be responsible for leading our team of Account Managers in the transformations and creations of new product ideas, proof of concepts, MVPs in a SaaS, Cloud and Data environment alongside Cyber Security and UC products. Utilising new technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and IoT (Internet of Things) and Machine Learning (ML) along the way.
We are a purpose led business who strive to make a difference – to our customers, to our employees and to a small part of the world. Our team is driven by our values passionate, teamwork, innovative and we are always looking for team members who fit into these! Are you the right candidate to take our solutions and team to the next level?
Roles & Responsibilities
- To own the Digital Transformation product roadmap
- To own and develop new and existing strategic Vendor relationships to ensure the product portfolio is constantly evolving.
- Strategic planning for all current and future products
- To develop far-reaching customer relationships by leading customer meetings and product demonstrations
- To plan, refine and deliver the sales strategy alongside the Account Management team.
- Act as the first technical point of reference for Managed Service Products
- Assist with or own the creation of professional proposals (including commercial propositions and analysis of current set-up and billing) / technical specification documents as appropriate
- To work with Marketing to plan, execute and deliver a joined-up approach to marketing activity within budget and to achieve revenue targets.
- To work with Marketing to ensure the correct assets and standard templates are available for the promotion of Solution-led Products as well as help plan and drive Solution-led campaigns
- Have a keen understanding of the UC Market/Managed Services in general, our main competitors and make appropriate suggestions on additions to the Company’s UC Portfolio
- Be responsible for the Training and Development of the Account Management team, the Marketing team and where appropriate, the Support teams to ensure a high level of knowledge and capability within those teams
- Have an intricate knowledge of the Product Roadmap of our UC Portfolio in the future including knowledge of legislation, both new and existing, that affects the UC Portfolio
Skills and Experience required as our Head of Solutions
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Experience in Managed Services
- Previous experience in delivering outstanding sales performance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive team participation as well as being able to work independently
- Minimum 3 years’ experience presenting at board level
- Minimum 3 year experience ICT with strong knowledge on Managed Serivces and UC
Competitive Benefits Include
We value our employees and are committed to providing them with a workplace which is both safe and secure.
Likewise we create an environment where every employee is treated fairly, with respect and importantly equal opportunities for all.
We value our employees and are committed to providing them with a workplace which is both safe and secure. Likewise, we create an environment where every employee is treated fairly, with respect and importantly equal opportunities for all.
We’ve built our team with diversity in mind, and find that a diverse team gives us the opportunity to come up with better solutions. We are invested in our team and have yearly development plans in place for all team members to make sure everyone have the opportunity to up-skill and stay motivated. 30% of our team is currently enrolled in business funded development courses, that gives them the opportunity to progress their career with us.
Read more about our employee commitment on our careers page, and find some of our benefits here:
- 22 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 29)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Buy/sell back holiday scheme
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks;
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition
Apply now for success
do you want to join the Redsquid team as our Solutions Specialist?
At Redsquid we are all about making a difference to our customers with the use of technology. An innovative provider of solutions within IoT, Cyber Security, ICT, Data Connectivity and furthermore Voice solutions.
We are here to improve our customers businesses as well as their operations. Therefore with the use of technology we make them more efficient, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Join our team and help us fulfil this mission by providing outstanding solutions and exceptional service to our customers!